Toothpick Bridge Blog 05/12/2011
Consider your projects and reflect upon the following. Write the answers as completely as possible...use metacognitive insights:
1) How did you initially think your bridge would do under the stress test? Why?
2) Were your predictions correct? Why or why not?
3) What would you have done differently when designing your bridge?
4) Was your partner helpful in this process? Why or why not?
5) Did the follow-up activity where you built the virtual bridge help you to understand forces in a truss better? What did you learn...try to list specifics if you can: